Not heard back from employer - when should I call back?

Hello everyone, I'd just like to ask a question about whether or not I should call back following an interview I had recently.

For context, last week I saw that a chinese restaurant nearby was hiring part time weekend staff, and so I asked the manager about the listing. He took me in for an weirdly extremely brief (as in, barely 4 minutes) interview, where he asked the usual interview questions, do you live nearby, do you have any experience, etc etc. As someone who's still in school, I don't have much experience in working in waiting, and I mentioned that in the interview, to which he replied that they were willing to train me.

For the most part, I thought that the interview went well, and the manager took my phone number down and said that they would sort out timetabling shifts and get back to me. It's been a week and a bit now, and I still haven't heard anything back from them, and I'd like to know when it would be reasonable for me to go back/give them a call asking for an update without looking desperate lol. Thanks a lot!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Not heard back from employer - when should I call back? Not heard back from employer - when should I call back? Reviewed by Louhi on février 22, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.