I have an interview tomorrow and feel it going to be a disaster?

I originally applied for the job as a shot in the dark because I felt I didn't meet the qualifications in terms of experience they was looking for. Surprisingly enough I got a HR phone screening anyways that did even lasted longer than 10 mins. Few days later I now get an email for a 3 hour in person interview (which extremely intimidating because I never done an interview so long). Im getting scared because for one I didn't even think this would be happening by how unenthusiastic the HR manager sounded. It for a business data analytics role. I have a degree in statistics but I'm going to be honest it been a few months and I feel like I lost a lot of information. Plus the job sight is 1 hour away and now Im wondering is it even worth going to the interview tomorrow or am I just wasting my time ?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I have an interview tomorrow and feel it going to be a disaster? I have an interview tomorrow and feel it going to be a disaster? Reviewed by Louhi on février 22, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.