My doctor gave me steroids to take for tonsillitis and I just took a new employee drug test. Am I going to fail?

I got offered a job as a pharmacy tech at Walgreens and they had me take a urine drug test today. I don’t nor have I ever done any type of drug. However a few weeks ago I had trouble breathing and I saw an otolaryngologist and he gave me a 7 day steroid treatment (Prednisone) for severely inflamed tonsils.

Is that going to show up as a red flag on my drug test and make me lose the job? I asked if they wanted the prescription meds I take and they said they would have called if they needed it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My doctor gave me steroids to take for tonsillitis and I just took a new employee drug test. Am I going to fail? My doctor gave me steroids to take for tonsillitis and I just took a new employee drug test. Am I going to fail? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.