Hey guys, current job in a nutshell: toxic environment, bosses have lack of boundaries with their employees, aggresive coworkers, I'm also taking on the duties of 3 people and being paid for the work of one. Serious blurred lines between personal life and professionalism.The stress was getting to me so finally last week I signed an offer with another company. Better pay, better benefits and more structure.
I'm turning in my 2 weeks notice on Monday. However the kicker is, my new employer requires a reference letter from my most recent employer. It's a small company so my direct supervisor is also the manager, HR and owner. Meaning that during our resignation letter meeting , I'll have to smoothly bring up "Hey I'm leaving in two weeks (monologue about thank you for the opportunity) btw my new employer requires a reference from my most recent employer so I'm requesting one from you thanks bye"
This is also my first full time job I'm resigning from and honestly I lack tact so I'd appreciate any advice on how to get through it without my stomach turning into a knot and dealing with the "why are you leaving" drama with coworkers.
Tl;dr: New employer requires reference from most recent employer,need on advice on how to get through resigning and requesting a reference at the same time.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: