I keep being scheduled the one day I cannot work, what can I even do about it at this point?

Hope I’m doing this right and it makes sense, I am on mobile and haven’t posted before like this.

I let it be clear when I first started working here I can work any other day except thursdays. this is my first job (had it for almost a year now, minimum wage retail job if that matters) so I don’t want to mess this up and I don’t really know what’s okay and what’s not in regards to etiquette.

My coworkers do give advice but half of them have over 5 write ups and aren’t very responsible so it’s hard to trust them.

I do really like my boss as he is nice and understanding and I’ve come up to him numerous times after he’s scheduled me thursdays and he usually takes it off my schedule.

Except Lately he will give me one thursday off and schedule me the next. It causes me a great deal of stress and everyone I know tells me at this point I just need to leave a note and call out early that day. That they had warning and should know by now. On one side I agree but I don’t want my boss to be mad at me, and I don’t want to leave them scrambling either. I know my coworkers agree too, but I know my boss will be mad and I’ll probably get written up for not having a valid reason to call out.

I’ve left notes, I’ve talked to him about it, there isn’t much else I can do now but Keep talking to him every week about it which somehow still causes me stress even though at this point I should expect it.

In the past I’d just work it and deal with it but it is the one day I’m able to go to therapy and I’ve been struggling a lot recently.

I’m just wondering if there’s a way to approach this that I’m missing besides finding a new job and calling out. I’m also wondering why my boss would keep doing this and act like he has amnesia? I like my managers and boss and don’t want to cause drama with them but I’m at my wits end at this point. Thank you!

TL;DR: no matter what I do boss schedules me the one day I cannot work. Talking to him face to face, leaving notes like he suggested, talking to other managers, nothing matters and I always end up having to have the same convo with him every other week. Is there a solution I’m missing besides leaving the job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I keep being scheduled the one day I cannot work, what can I even do about it at this point? I keep being scheduled the one day I cannot work, what can I even do about it at this point? Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.