Lowes seems high and mighty

In the US the hardware store lowes seems like they see themselves as high and mighty, what I mean is they act like you are applying at Google. Most of the job positions want an associate's degree for stuff like cashier and stocking. They also always state "early morning, afternoon and evening hours availability required " . So not only do you need a degree to stock a store but also you need a whole clear schedule to work here.

Just seems real shitty to me specially being a hardware store. Anyone here worked at lowes? What's the deal with all the requirements?

Also before anyone says anything no I didn't apply here nor was I going to, I did look at a job post that mention high pay but bailed after seeing the stupid requirements.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Lowes seems high and mighty Lowes seems high and mighty Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.