Hello!
I had a telephone interview this week which I believe went well, at the end I was told they'd be making decisions next week on face to face interviews. All good!
This afternoon i receive an email asking me for an example of my written communication skills (a recent powerpoint, as an example) so i'm guessing i'm on the fence and this will determine whether or not I get a face to face interview.
So long story short, I'm an analyst and a lot of the presentations I do have a lot of data and graphs, all of which are highly sensitive information so cannot be distributed outside the company. I don't know what they want to evaluate with this request - my ability to communicate data? My writing skills? If I took out the graphs, the powerpoint would make little sense, but do they care about that?
I was thinking of just putting together a powerpoint this weekend that focusses on the industry i'm applying for to showcase my skills. Do you think this is the best route?
I really want to get to the next stage, this job sounds perfect for me!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: