25, no degree, and needing a change of industry

So to make a long story short, I dropped out of collage at 19 shortly after enrolling, always with the intention to return but life happened. I am working a factory job currently. My girlfriend will be graduating from nursing school soon, and this will be my opportunity to look for a part-time job and focus on getting an education. I'm looking for an industry that will allow me easy entry, preferably one year of schooling, but that allows for and encourages continual accreditation. I'd like to get into a situation where I put in some initial time, start working, and then continue school alongside my job. I greatly appreciate in advance any responses, she graduates in June so I want to have somewhat of an idea what I will be pursuing.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

25, no degree, and needing a change of industry 25, no degree, and needing a change of industry Reviewed by Louhi on février 22, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.