I applied at Apple and they called me for my third interview today, but there’s a small problem.

The guy asked me if I could go in on Wednesday and I told him I couldn’t since I’m working that day (I work retail so my off days are constantly changing). He then asked me if I could come in on Tuesday, but again I told him I’m actually working all week, but I’m off next week on Monday and Tuesday. He said he will reach out to me when he figures out when he can schedule me in.

How bad did I fuck up my chances? I’m super paranoid now :(

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I applied at Apple and they called me for my third interview today, but there’s a small problem. I applied at Apple and they called me for my third interview today, but there’s a small problem. Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.