I'm a recent graduate (somewhat, anyway- I graduated May 2017) of a relatively small public flagship university with a bachelor's in Management. I have some decent work experience with progressive responsibility, but no internships. After more than two years of nearly constant searching, I have had absolutely no luck landing a job with any career potential at all, or even one that requires the education I have. Seriously, I save most job application confirmation emails, and that folder has hundreds of emails in it.
With that in mind, every day I'm more seriously considering returning to school in pursuit of a degree that will make me more marketable and allow me to break into a field that interests me. Would it be worth my time and money to spend another 2-3 semesters getting another bachelor's, or if I were to do it, would I be better off just getting a master's? I would be considering studying accounting, finance, business analytics, management information systems, or something along those lines, and I would be looking into more highly reputed institutions.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: