So, in my most previous job I ended up walking out because of my manager (not professional, I know, but things were REALLY bad). I found out a few months later she was under investigation and might possibly be facing murder charges for her conduct on the job. It was due to this conduct that I walked out, and it looks like it got even worse after I left. How do I address this with employers when they ask? For reference, I used to work in healthcare, and my boss was constantly overworking people/asking them to do things they weren't trained to do/ect. Big NO NO in the medical field.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Former Boss Under Investigation, How To Address This
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: