After a layoff in September, I was lucky enough to get a new job in November. Unfortunately this new job only lasted until January. Long story short, my boss put me in a bad situation and threw me under the bus. I should've seen the red flags during my interviews, but whatever now I'm jobless again.
I don't know what to do now with my job search. Initially, I was going to scrape this 3 month long job off my resume, but now I have a huge gap from September until February.
Should I keep this job to make that gap a little smaller? Or should I cut my losses and pretend this job didn't happen, but keep a five month gap?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I got fired after a few months. Should I take it off my resume?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: