Hi all. So I graduated with a B.S. in mathematics (actuarial science) in December and haven’t been able to find a job since. I’ve applied for entry level actuarial positions, EL risk analyst, equity research, various finance rolls, and some other fields, but haven’t found success. The state university I attended was mid-low tier, I had a good internship, and I have 4 years experience as an IT student assistant for a state bioinformatics grant program. I’ve also been writing for a financial site for over a year. I guess I have a gap in work experience from when I left my IT job in May until now (required full time student status and my last semester I took only two classes), but I’ve padded that a little with my “equity research analyst” position for a sell-side online financial site I started writing for in January 2018.
Anyways, I’m an extremely anti-social individual (I’ve frequently been told I have anti-social personality disorder but I think it’s narcissism, if anything) with low motivation, and I reside in a Deep South underbelly city with little to no relevant jobs within a 100 mile radius. I feel my lack of motivation and conviction is somewhat apparent in my job apps, but not always. I’ve submitted >250 apps (always with a tailored cover letter) to the aforementioned positions and only gotten 2 call backs, one of which was a bait and switch sales job and the other I blew the first interview round.
At this point, I just want to find a 40 hour a week $17-$20/hour job where I don't have to constantly be social or deal with customers. Is this a pipe dream or have I just not found it yet? Does anyone have any ideas for such a roll? The minimum wage in my state is $7.25 or $7.50 if that's relevant. Any replies are appreciated
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: