Experience with Prevue Assessments pre-screening evaluation?

My last topic was deleted because it was somehow mistaken for a success/disappointment/venting post rather than a question, so I'm heavily editing it to make the question more clear:

I just took an oddball test for what was supposed to be a Junior Programmer position. The test had nothing to do with programming.

It was pretty exactly this, but with enough questions that the whole thing took me a half-hour overall: https://www.prevuehr.com/practice-tests/

And now I wait, I guess. I just feel like it was pretty irrelevent to the job.

But was it? Has anyone else taken this specific test? Did it help you get the job in any way (or, conversely, did it prevent you from getting the job)?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Experience with Prevue Assessments pre-screening evaluation? Experience with Prevue Assessments pre-screening evaluation? Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.