Do hotel workers in Europe normally get free accomodation in same hotel at which they work?

Hi, I recently applied for an erasmus internship program that my vocational school offered. I sent them my CV and they hand it over to some agencies that basically find me a job in some country in europe (i'm in europe too) where I can learn how to work, in this case, in a hotel as a receptionist.

I did a phone interview (went superb!) for a 4 stars hotel in the Czech Republic and to my surprise they offered me free accomodation and free breakfast, lunch and dinner too! I was very surprised, but the hotel manager told me that all their employees have the same work conditions.

So basically, if I were to get payed for the job (which in this case I'm not going to, since it's an internship) it would all be benefit for me, as far as I understand...

This is my first job experience and it's looking very good!

But is this a special case or do hotels around Europe normally offer at least free accomodation for their employees? Because if this is normal I think I will be sending CVs out there like crazy to work in the summer...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do hotel workers in Europe normally get free accomodation in same hotel at which they work? Do hotel workers in Europe normally get free accomodation in same hotel at which they work? Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.