Ive been looking for a job like this for months now and i finally got an answer back after applying and calling. This job would basically be creating content for a company's social media and website which is something I have done on and off for the oast 4 to 5 years. However the content ive created has not been "professional" for the most part and its just some youtube videos ive made throughout the years with my friends. The only real "professional" content ive made are about 2 videos (one of which is still not done) and i was wondering if i should make some more images that show my skills along with clips of the videos ive made that look professional or if i should even include the ones i have made years ago. This is one of my dream jobs and I just want some potential feedback to what can make me quilify for this job more.
I have already called the manager and she told she would like to see some of my work, thats why i bring up the question if wether or not I should show some of my content and if it would increase my quilifications for this job.
Thanks in advance!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: