CRA/CRO job

Hi all, was wondering if someone could shed some light or offer assistance on my situation. I’ve been trying to get my foot in the door for entry level position in this industry. I have 3 yrs of academic research experience and currently pursuing my masters at the best research school in the world majoring in research admin. I’ve always gotten interviews but could never land any. I’ve networked and it seems to not lead anywhere. It’s been 2 years and I’m just so worn out and unmotivated, starting to doubt myself. Keep in mind most of the jobs I applied to was entry level positions.

Now I’m considering in maybe enrolling in one of those clinical research training online but they aren’t cheap and I’m not sure if they carry any weight/ worth my time at all.

Any guidance is sincerely appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

CRA/CRO job CRA/CRO job Reviewed by Louhi on février 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.