I might be freaking out here, but I got a job offer (like a really really good job offer where they offered me almost double of what I asked for in the interviews) and instantly accepted and signed the offer. After some questions I had were answered via a Skype meeting, I signed and sent the job offer. It has a starting date, starting salary and benefits in it. They sent me an email welcoming me to the team and said they're excited for me to join the team. After sending the letter (this was 3 days ago), I sent a couple of additional questions regarding payment schedules and vacation policy. I've had no response since. They told me they'd send me the requirements for the formal contract and some additional details, but it's been three days and I've had no response to my additional questions or the requirements.
Should I be worried?
I don't want to annoy the HR person by bombing him with emails or phone calls, but when should I start doing that?
Thank you!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: