What to do with *literally* zero experience?

I don't want to get into much details but i've been terribly depressed since I graduated High School 3 years ago and to make a long story short i'm almost 21 and have never had a real job. I know, I know it's stupid. I've beat myself down for years but now reality hit me like a truck and i've mustered the courage to start looking for a job.

Great right, but now I need a resume aaand I have absolutely no idea what to put. I'm looking to apply anywhere really, but any steps in the right direction would be great. I'm looking to take my life back and be in control.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What to do with *literally* zero experience? What to do with *literally* zero experience? Reviewed by Louhi on février 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.