Any Millwrights/Machinists or any shop workers here? Just got a good job working as a maintenance mechanic
I've been a butcher for the past two years and got tired of customer service. I also tutor Computer Science part at my community college but could never get past 15 hours, so I need two jobs. I also study computer After sending tons of resumes I got a callback from a local machine shop doing repair work.
I have to say this job is awesome! I get to ride a forklift, learn how to repair equipment, and they offer tuition reimbursement if want to take classes at college related to the work (Like business, welding, etc.).
Anyone here has experience in shop? What are some useful thing to know to get better and learn faster? Would a degree in Computer Science help me grow in this field? Or would engineering/trade classes be better?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Any Millwrights/Machinists or any shop workers here? Just got a good job working as a maintenance mechanic
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 17, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: