I am applying for an internship (commerce) while I'm at university and I need references. I have worked at my casual retail job for 3 years and I've struggled to form friendships /connections there. I'm pretty sure the managers dislike me. I'm terrified of asking for a reference because I suffer from anxiety over what these people think of me and what they will say.
I do volunteering work on the side but I have only done these two volunteer positions for less then a year each and I don't talk to the volunteer coordinators all the time as the volunteer roles are kind of sporadic and you "work" on your own.
My question is since my casual retail job is my main form of experience etc do I really need to get a reference from the company or could I rely on my volunteering managers for references?
I have put down that I have worked in my retail job for 3 years and what I do there... I guess my question is if I don't provide a reference from them will this look weird?
The company is quite large and I probably have over 60 casual co workers who work In the same shop as me
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: