I have a three-hour interview on Wednesday. Please help?

I have a three-hour interview on Wednesday for a Customer Service Representative position. I initially had a 45 minute phone interview with the VP of Sales for the company and then she invited me to a three-hour interview. She gave me a schedule which shows that I will be meeting for the first hour with two people. One of them is a Customer Service Representative and the other is an Inside Sales Administrator. The next hour will be a meeting with the HR Director. Then the final hour will be a meeting with a woman who works in International Inside Sales for the company.

I have never had an interview with so many people or an interview that lasted so long. Does anyone have any insight into why they are interviewing me in this way? The VP I had the phone interview with had casually mentioned that another candidate was also coming in on the same day that I would be coming in, but didn't mention if we would be interviewing together, which I hope will not be the case? The company in question is a manufacturing company (but I would work in the office) so would it be overdressing if I wore a skirt suit and kitten heels? I want to look my best.

Any advice is appreciated!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I have a three-hour interview on Wednesday. Please help? I have a three-hour interview on Wednesday. Please help? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.