So I have a current job which I am for sure going to resign from tomorrow (if I don't, they will fire me. I am 100% sure of this). I just received a formal offer letter which is 3K less than my current salary. I don't have any other offers at this point although I've had interviews this/last week.
I told this potential employer I'd let them know really soon this week (like tomorrow).
Do I:
(a) accept the 3K pay cut
(b) try to negotiate
(c) stall somehow while waiting for other interviews
This is in the legal field if that provides any clarification.
I'm thinking I can't be too picky here given the circumstances, BUT I also don't really want to lose money :( AND more importantly I'm terrified if I start negotiating they will rescind the initial offer (can they do that?)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: