Hey Reddit,
I have a quick question for all of you about a strange aspect of my job hunting...
Basically, I apply for a job, get a confirmation email and then I wait. If I do not hear anything from them after approx. three weeks I send an email asking for some progress updates.
I have done this a few times now, and in 90% of the cases, in just a matter of few hours I get a rejection email.
At first, I thought this is just a coincidence and I would anyway not be considered for the job. But it happened multiple times now that it makes me wonder...
Should I simply not ask for updates about my application? Do I sound too pushy and they reject me? Or should I simply assume it is a coincidence and move on?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Rejection email as soon as I ask for application updates
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 24, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: