I was offered a job over the phone for the census bureau and don't know if it's legitimate.

I applied to a job for the 2020 census bureau about 2 weeks ago, the position I applied to was called "Office Operation Supervisor." The lady asked me a couple questions about my experience, questions about if I could perform the functions of the job, and the "are you a protected veteran," questions like that. At the end of the phone interview, she just offered me the job. She sent me an email with all the steps she described over the phone, such as getting my fingerprints taken, starting my background check for security clearance, and when I'll take the oath to be sworn into the job. She called from a 972 Dallas Texas number, the email I got was from a .gov email, and the website I applied to was a .gov as well. Also the Website I scheduled the fingerprint appoint on was also a .gov website, but the only place that did it in Colorado was at a Hampton Inn which is strange. I've just been confused about the whole thing cause it all happened so quick and I'm not sure if it's legit. I'll respond with any additional information needed.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I was offered a job over the phone for the census bureau and don't know if it's legitimate. I was offered a job over the phone for the census bureau and don't know if it's legitimate. Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.