This is a hypothetical and I’m making up a scenario because I’m genuinely curious how would you deal with this?
So if I was 26, no job experiences except maybe 3 months of retail years ago, no references at all because I don’t have any friends or professional refs. And no close relatives at all except for direct family who is poor and doing everything to provide for you, but all the jobs around want experience. No places nearby that offer volunteering. And parents’ jobs don’t allow from the same household to be hired. No money to give to a temp. agency for a job. Nowhere else to move for a better chance at getting hired. And am too stupid for school. What could I do?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
No experiences, no references, no friends, nowhere to volunteer, no money, nothing.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 25, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: