In the "thank you" email, is it necessary to reiterate your skills for the position?

An article I read advised people that when sending a "thank you" email, reiterate your skills for the position. It seems hokey and unnatural. "Hey Ms. Smith I wanted to thank you and Carol for the interview, by the way, I have experience in answering inquiries from the public, including upset customers, working with people of diverse backgrounds, etc." Isn't that what the interview was for? Should I still do it/include it in the email?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

In the "thank you" email, is it necessary to reiterate your skills for the position? In the "thank you" email, is it necessary to reiterate your skills for the position? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.