I graduated in May and still have been looking for work in my field. I have had a lot of interviews but no real success. I have however had multiple side jobs so income is not an issue at the moment, its tight but I am managing.
I have been working with Robert Half a bit, and have my first 1 day assignment tomorrow. But there has been nothing really open for me and my experience with them lately. I am hoping however this will change shortly. Part of the issue is my location versus the job openings location. RH is more focused with companies that are 30min away for longer to me. Depending on the location, is the problem with this situation.
I had an "sign up" interview with a local staffing agency. I was not at all impressed with anything. The place I went too was a house converted into a business. The lady I met with came across as stupid and made multiple mistakes going over my resume. If I had checked no to something she read it as yes ie I do not wish to have texts sent to my phone she took it as I did.
She at one point even acted like she had no clue about my qualifications and how they are relevant to the position. The position they want me for is really a no brainer, Dad knows the company through his work, they pay is fairly good considering my experience (entry level). The second issue is there is no time line how long this company would keep me on if I was placed.
Summary
How do I handle this situation, I signed up at a local staffing agency looking to fill a temp job (unsure of length of employement) with a local nearby company in my field. My issue is the staffing agency staff really turned me off through how they acted (dumb) and how little they know of the job requirements for this position. I have experience in the field and the lady honestly did not even connect it. The other scare is, this staffing agency had 3 other people lined up to start this job and they all ghosted before the start date. I was not even home from this meeting, and while I was driving I got a phone call from the staffing agency asking for more information. I had other commitments this afternoon so I never called her back today and cannot until 3PM tomorrow.
I need some advice, as I am torn.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: