I feel like I’m going crazy. Some background:
Was recommended by someone in HR for a role in a company I’ve been interested in. Made it through two phone interviews before being flown to the company’s HQ, where I then went through an additional 6 rounds of non-stop interviews for almost an entire workday before being flown back.
Was told I would hear a definite answer by early this week. Didn’t hear anything from them so I reached out and was told they’ll have an answer before the end of today.
Still nothing.
I’m trying to remain hopeful but I can’t help feel like I’m being played. Not sure what could possibly be taking so long if they already know the candidate they are going to choose.
Anyone else have an experience like this? If so, how’d it end?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: