I’m a senior in college, one semester left, and have been working minimum wage helping the office file documents and sort their mail.
I normally worked under the Accounts Payable specialist, but she left, leaving me to sort of figure out on my own how to do her job (which I ended up figuring out but maintained my minimum pay/position).
Eventually my work was noticed by my boss and the owner of the company and they offered a full-time position, the only task that they mentioned adding is managing the expenses on the company cards. They are certain that I’m going to get a raise, but I’m not sure how much.
As someone who’s almost done with college, it’ll be nice to have $15-16, but with my lack of experience in accounting, I don’t know if I’m aiming too high or too low?? I lack experience but I think I make it up by picking things up quick or own my own.... What do you guys think?
I’ll probably be fine with any type of raise honestly, but I want to know what is low-balling and what is actually a good raise...
Tldr - Being promoted, not sure how much of a raise I should aim for
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: