Showed up for a job a day early...

So the last week of November I had my initial interview with the state. During the interview I was told that if my background check cleared I would be coming in the third Wednesday of December for the final interview.

Fast forward to last week, I get an email from one of the office assistants that I had passed the background and was scheduled for the interview. Only this email stated Thursday. I assumed she made an error and that the original day (Wednesday) that the hiring manager had originally stated was correct....

Fast forward to today, I show up all suited up and ready to kill it. The head honcho pops out and greets me. He states that there may have been some confusion on the dates and that the interviewees were possibly told the wrong day. I pulled up my email showing the confirmation for Thursday, but explained that it was my fault for not fact checking what the hiring manager had stated versus the email.

We chatted for a bit and he made sure I was fine to come back tommorow and reassured methat he felt it was a mixup during the phone interviews.

I just feel so dumb for not double checking and then showing up early.

Anyways I’m a worry wart, what say you Reddit? Am I screwed right out of the gate?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Showed up for a job a day early... Showed up for a job a day early... Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.