From Fingerprints to start date... is there a usual timeline?

Hello r/jobs!

After working in the bay area for the past two years, it has gotten too expensive (I work in non profit mental health) and am going back home. Though I am looking forward to this, because of my job I would like to give as much notice as possible, at least 3 weeks, as I have to say goodbye to 35+ clients and try to give my supervisor as much time as possible to find someone to hire, otherwise my poor coworkers will get my paperwork in addition to theirs and it's a mess... I feel very guilty for leaving because of this but that's another issue.

So I need to get my TB results, they will schedule a fingerprint appointment, and then they will tell me my start date after. I should have my TB results by Friday, and the school (I will be working with a school) says their fingerprint processing sites won't be open until the 2nd.

Assuming I take my prints the 2nd and they come back on the 4th (how long does this usually take?) should I assume my start date would be 2 weeks from the 4th? Do jobs generally start on a Monday?

TL;DR Is it common for a start date to be 2 weeks after the fingerprint results get to the job? Could it be shorter or longer? How long did it take you for your fingerprints to clear if you did this?onbo

Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

From Fingerprints to start date... is there a usual timeline? From Fingerprints to start date... is there a usual timeline? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.