Need advice for an internal interview to move from sales to management...

I’ve read a few tips online and on here but mainly I’m wondering what I can do to set myself above other internal candidates.

I was also wondering if it’s okay to wear my normal work clothes to the interview because that’s what the manager interviewing me wears on a day to day basis and I will be at work that day.

A little background: I’m in a front counter sales position. Been in this position for almost a year and a half (so that might be a negative in my column). I’m applying for assistant manager. It would be for 2 stores. I’ve very little experience with the other store that would be managed but they have 3 employees and we have 5 others. I have previous leadership positions but it was in the restaurant business not in sales.

I think I’m uniquely qualified because of knowing the work dynamic here and also the way the company works. We also have recently started selling things that I have previous experience with that I’m not sure the other internal candidates have experience with...so that gives me a leg up.

I’m just wondering things I can do to make this awesome and stand out above the other candidates that isn’t covered in normal interview tips.

Thank you in advance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need advice for an internal interview to move from sales to management... Need advice for an internal interview to move from sales to management... Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.