Answering work calls when off

Okay. I’m a retail salesperson. I have off Wednesday and Thursdays. I sell things that mostly require delivery. None of the stuff we deliver is life or death, it’s furniture. Nobody is going to die because they didn’t get furniture.

So work is calling me on my day off. I ignored the call and didn’t answer. They didn’t leave a message. Should I have answered? I have a nutjob client who wants a refund. The office can refund her. No big deal. It really irritates me that I was called.

What would you do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Answering work calls when off Answering work calls when off Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.