I have been working for a company for over a year and was promoted to assistant manager in training last year. Since then the regional manager goes up and down between promoting me or promoting someone else while I have been training and basically can do the job by now. My general manager agrees I should have been promoted by now but hasn’t pushed for my promotion. What should I do? Should I talk to the owner of the company or the regional manager? She likes to promote women and I’m afraid I’m going to get demoted as a repercussion of my question.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Found my job I was training for posted on indeed
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 20, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: