Long story short.. 2018 has been a bad job year... so I made a choice. My now fiancé is originally from Seattle (Bremerton). Moved up there to be with her from Nola, and to start a new career in Cisco Networking (finished first quarter of the schooling program with a 103 average)
since that move, I started working PT at a big family type dealership as an accounting clerk scanning financial docs. During the interview, supervisor saw my resume (10 years as a PM, and work in QA as well as 12 years as a radio personality) she said u have a lot of skills, are you sure this is what you wanna do. I said of course. She also said if you ever see an internal job that you want, apply and let me know. I'll do my best to help
Forward, I saw a position for a QA manager. Happily applied and told her and all she said was well good I hope you get it. Waited 3 weeks and no call back. So finally went to supervisor and asked who do I contact her or Hr and she pretty much was like well idk umm I guess id call HR or I can do it if you want. I call HR later and they tell me they had hired someone the previous night (job posting still on the internal page) I was down, so I email my boss to let her know no need to contact for me, and she even said yeah that's what I heard too I'm sorry
I feel kinda dumb bc when someone says let me know, ill do everything to help you, you kinda expect it, instead I could have just called myself the day after I applied and I could have at least gotten an interview, instead of working PT for Seattle minimum wage.
I know this isn't my career, but I moved here to do bigger and better... not exactly what I was doing at home.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: