Job Application: Authorized/Eligible to work in U.S. Details in post.

Canadian citizen BSc in Mechanical Engineering (2018) Applying to jobs in US

Job application questions:

1: “Are you authorized to work in US?” 2: “Are you eligible to work in US?” 3: “Do you have a legal right to work in US?” Usually followed by: 4: “Do you require sponsorship to work in US?”

I understand the response to 1,2 and 3 is a “No”. Right now, I do not have the authorization to work in US for any employer nor I am eligible? And I require sponsorship.

However

if I have a job offer from an employer in the US, then I can easily obtain a TN visa, authorizing me to work for the employer. Unlike H1B, TN does not require sponsorship nor there is a significant amount of waiting period. Side Note: TN status can later be changed to H1B, then allowing me to apply for green card.

As a Canadian citizen with a profession listed under NAFTA, all I require is a job offer to work in US.

—> So, should I be answering “Yes” to questions 1,2 and 3, and “No” to 4? And briefly mention my situation in job application, or cover letter?

I am asking this because I recently got rejected from a couple of jobs immediately after submitting my application. None of the jobs mentioned the requirement for being a US citizen/permanent residence.

Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job Application: Authorized/Eligible to work in U.S. Details in post. Job Application: Authorized/Eligible to work in U.S. Details in post. Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.