I am 17 years old and I just started a restaurant job as a busser and it is complete hell. My hours are always until midnight, I’m getting yelled at and called worthless by everyone there and I dread going there every time I have to work. I just started around 3 weeks ago so I am still learning but I just cannot handle it anymore because it’s now messing with my physical and mental health there. I want to apply somewhere else but I don’t want my next application to look bad if it shows I worked somewhere for not even a month. Every time I work there I debate on just walking out and leaving it’s so bad.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I just started a job and I want to quit it
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 20, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: