Got screwed over at my job.

So I work at this grocery store and at the time I was a bagger/cashier. I mostly bagged and when I did they had me help them stock because they don't hire any stockers they usually just have two assistant managers in the back stocking. All the assistant managers said they liked me back there and they asked me I would want to move to the frozen department. I said no the only thing I wanted to do is be a stocker like how I have been helping them. They said they would talk to the upper managers and two assistant managers talked to them. The upper managers said yes as long as I get customer service trained so I can help them out and it would only be about two weeks of training. At first, I was hesitant about it but they convinced me. Now about almost a year later I am still at customer service I have talked to the HR and upper managers 3 times and they said they are working on it. Then they said they would start training me back there but they never did. Then they said "They can't create positions like that" So now I am stuck at customer service which I did not want to be at all and I can't move to any other departments It really pisses me off and I am not for sure what I should do. I tried to get a different job but I can't really find one that near my wage I have now. Should I go talk to them again or what I should do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got screwed over at my job. Got screwed over at my job. Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 21, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.