Asking for a meeting to quit my internship?

Last summer I signed up for an internship which is intended to last 3 summers. I had an awful time and was misinformed about a lot of what my day-to-day would entail. I was very vocal about my concerns and I am pretty sure they won't be surprised I am asking not to participate in another summer. I want to email the program coordinator and ask to sit down and formally tell her I will not be doing another summer (I don't feel right about quitting over email.) The program coordinator was very understanding about the way I was treated at my summer placement. I feel she deserves a meeting in-person for me to discuss this with her. This is my current draft:

"Hi Mrs. XYZ,
I am aware that preparations for the summer 2019 internship program are approaching quickly. I’d like to meet with you to discuss my thoughts about going forward. Please let me know when you are available to sit down and chat. My schedule is open before 4:00pm practically every day."

Any feedback on this email? Thank you to everyone for your advice!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Asking for a meeting to quit my internship? Asking for a meeting to quit my internship? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 21, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.