How do I find a job as soon as possible with a livable wage?

I've unfortunately came about having to find employment as soon as possible that's a livable wage. Paycheck to paycheck doesn't matter, what I'm doing doesn't matter.

I started in IT/Technical Support but it seems as though that's not an option at the moment. At the moment, due to the holidays, finding employment and scheduling interviews has been incredibly difficult but I've got two lined up next week.

I just need something that isn't going to destroy my bank account trying to live off of my savings and my current position of living is minimal. I don't have a college education, updated my resume/cover letter/etc., but I don't know what else to do besides take any offer that comes my way. I'm starting to feel desperate. I've got zero connections and zero family where I'm at.

Any advice would be great. Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I find a job as soon as possible with a livable wage? How do I find a job as soon as possible with a livable wage? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.