Found a posting for my dream job, but it requires a writing sample and I have no idea what to turn in. Help??

So I came across a job post looking for someone to come in entry level and be a “trial consultant in training” at a jury consulting firm.

I have the science education they want, I think I meet the minimum qualifications, and this is essentially a door that would lead to my dream job.

So here comes the problem- they want a resume and cover letter, that’s standard, but they also want “a writing sample of something that you wrote that you feel shows original thought or analysis” and I have no idea what to send. A creative writing piece? A psychological case study? The sweet literature review I wrote about otter conservation? I have no idea.

Advice? Thoughts? Anything at all?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Found a posting for my dream job, but it requires a writing sample and I have no idea what to turn in. Help?? Found a posting for my dream job, but it requires a writing sample and I have no idea what to turn in. Help?? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 21, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.