Work and jobs advice?

Currently searching for a new job because, I'm tired of my boss threatening my job every time I turn around. She expects us to do the impossible and pretty much threatens you when you can't do it. She always expects you to stay over to do something (never asks). She's literally looked at me before and said. "Well you're still under 40 hours right? It won't hurt you to stay over a couple hours." Like, it wouldn't hurt you to actually ask me to stay over either. So, I don't stay over, or stay over as little as possible. Not to mention, the scheduling is fucked up. I was on the schedule for 12 hours this week and it was like pulling teeth trying to get them to fix it. They came to find out that they didn't even have anyone scheduled for some days. Then, I look at the newest schedule and I'M NOT EVEN ON IT!!!! I asked the same manager why I wasn't on the newest schedule and she said, "I don't know, why aren't you?" Like, bitch? Then she says, "Well come the new year if people aren't pulling their weight around here, they're going to have to move on. I'm not just telling this to you either." Like, I know she was talking about me. I feel like she purposely took me out of the system so that she could say that. I'm not sure what her problem with me even is. I can make cakes faster than the most experienced decorator there some days. I told my immediate supervisor that I'm going to start looking for a new job and she was like, "Oh, don't be that way!" Like, it's the holidays and she's expecting us to do the impossible and then threatening us when,, SURPRISE!!! We can't do it!!! I also shouldn't have to find someone to fix my schedule every time a new one comes out. This type of situation is totally new to me. I'm a hard worker, everyone else there seems to like me. At all the other jobs I've had, when I left, my bosses literally begged me to stay. My immediate supervisor doesn't seem to want me to leave either, but the person I'm talking about is her boss (an Assistant Manager).

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Work and jobs advice? Work and jobs advice? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 21, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.