I graduated in May (mechanical engineer) and started working at my current job in July. I'm the only engineer in a manufacturing facility. I do everything technical wise for the company (new material research, quality control, process, material certification, product management, testing, etc.)
My husband took over the family business and hated it. He then decided to go back to engineering. A major car manufacturer has given him an amazing offer. So he will be moving in December to Michigan.
What should I do?
Do I continue to work at my job until x time period and then look for a job?
Or do I look for a job now and say what? I know that being married can count against me.
What job title should I use? Engineer comes across as vague and lead engineer sounds arrogant since I just graduated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: