Expensing company meals

I have an interview next week and the company is paying for my travel and I will be able to expense my meals as well. I plan to just eat at the hotel, but it looks like the hotel food is mid-priced ($20 for an entree). Is it ok to spend this much on the meals I expense or would it look poorly on me?

I’m sure I am overthinking it because I know the expense report will be going to a different department than the person actually making the hiring decisions.

So what do you guys think?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Expensing company meals Expensing company meals Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.