When should I ask about salary?

I recently applied for a job and two days later I got a call from the manager. I was asked about my experience and even though it was very little, it was much related to the job. I was told that after this week and I emailed my days of availability, they would consider my schedule and they would get back to me as soon as possible on when I could start.

I didn’t ask, or know when to ask about the salary. The last job I worked was barely above minimum wage, and I personally don’t expect to be paid a whole lot, since I don’t have a lot experience (which I’m okay with), but I just want to earn enough to offset some costs while I’m in college. If I’m being seriously considered for the job, should I ask about pay when I’m contacted again or whenever I get to meet the manager in person?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

When should I ask about salary? When should I ask about salary? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.