Is this classed as workplace bullying?

So my friend posted on my Facebook. I went in to the office at work and this immature girl who practically stalks me asked me about her. She asked me if my friend was my girlfriend, which I quite clearly said no. She then began to wind me up about her being my girlfriend, she was joking around so I joked back and said she was.

Then I find out her, this little shit and 2 of the high up bosses have added her on Facebook, my friend asked me why they added her, and it pissed me off a bit, but I let it go it’s no big deal.

Then today this little shit who thinks he’s great and is untouchable within the company, says there’s rumours going around the mill about you. I asked why, he said that I’ve made a fake Facebook profile, which I haven’t. So everybody is now talking about me because of this rumour spread by him, her, and probably some of the high up bosses.

Is this classed as bullying and how can I deal with it? It’s bad that the bosses are also doing this right? I can’t really tell on them because it will just get worse for me. My friend has also just got Facebook back as she had depression and now she wants to delete it again because of random people adding her and harassing her.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is this classed as workplace bullying? Is this classed as workplace bullying? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 17, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.