Fit for Duty assessment

Hi Reddit,

Over the past roughly 6 months I've been battling with depression, but have not sought out medical help. As of the past couple of months I've been dealing with it much better but also have been experiencing migraines.

Due to the time off I have taken, and that I've now spun a narrative that these migraines are the reason for my time off, my work wants me to undergo a "Fit for Duty" assessment to see if I can still work my job?

I do not have any formal documentation to show any medical issue and both have gone untreated. What's the best way to approach this?

Seek out help immediately and provide everything I can prior to next Thursday (when the medical exam is), or come clean and explain the circumstance to the medical practitioner I see and my manager?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Fit for Duty assessment Fit for Duty assessment Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 17, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.