Is it possible to unplug from social media and work in communications?

I've been contemplating the idea of unplugging from social media for a while now, particularly Facebook. It's just a time-suck for me and I'm getting sick of hearing from people who have nothing worth listening to. The problem is that I work in communications and digital marketing, and I'm currently looking for another place to work. If I cut social media out of my personal life, would that hurt me in my career?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it possible to unplug from social media and work in communications? Is it possible to unplug from social media and work in communications? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 16, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.