I have a question. I work in California. Is it legal for me job to force me to work 12 days straight with 12hr shifts? I’m currently exhausted (it’s labor work) and I’m worried if I tell them I need a day off I will be fires.

I have a question. I work in California. Is it legal for me job to force me to work 12 days straight with 12hr shifts? I’m currently exhausted (it’s labor work) and I’m worried if I tell them I need a day off I will be fires. I have a question. I work in California. Is it legal for me job to force me to work 12 days straight with 12hr shifts? I’m currently exhausted (it’s labor work) and I’m worried if I tell them I need a day off I will be fires. Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 16, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.